Thursday, December 4, 2008

just life at the moment...


This saturday after rehersals, Myself, Jake and Shell are driving up the coast to the spend the afternoon on the beach! I'm so so excited, I haven't been to the beach in about two years Jake's going to teach us how to surf and we are going have a well deserved break from rehersals and all the drama which has occured these past few weeks.

I would also like to point out that it is almost holiday time! I'm pretty pumped seeing as my holidays this year have been basically non-existant
This is the plans for the holidays so far (I wonder how many of these things will happen...)

- my birthday
- learning to surf
- going to "danger point" with Jakey
- Spending a week or so with Jake and his mad as dad, going to the beach to get in touch with the ocean, meditating, sleeping in hammocks and being organic

- going to Jake's waterfall in the middle of the (rain?) forest and jumping from the top into the water
- myself, Shell, Jake and possibly a few others looking after Bella's house while her and her family are on holiday

- Queensland National Ballet summer school

- resting up for next year

- hopefully some gigs

- catching up with people I haven't seen in a long time


:D

No comments: