Friday, December 19, 2008

housesitting

that's right, I am housesitting. By myself. Starting boxing day, I have Bella's dogs and house to look after for a month. That's a long time. Good thing is, she lives down the road from me. (Well, kind of down the road, technically only a few streets away but the streets are long and windy ones). Basically about a 15 minute walk away from my house. I have to feed the dogs and keep the house clean and free of robbers and get to do whatever I want. The idea is pretty exciting, its almost like I'm going on holiday, but without my family! I'm basically excited for the fact that I can sleep in a different bed each night! :D (Bella comes from a family of about 7 kids and two parents). And I am ony a few streets away from home so I can go for a swim or come back to my room whenever I want. It's gonna be fun, Tracey and I are going to have a "slumber party" and eat lots of lollies and Jake is going to come hang out and sleep over so I have a snuggle-buddy.

I can't wait

No comments: