Wednesday, December 10, 2008

happy birthday to me


Seeing as it is my birthday next tuesday and everyone has been asking me what I want, here is my birthday wish list:

Skateboard

A life-size gingerbread house

Bicycle

Itunes vouchers

Rip stick

Free coffee everyday for the rest of my life

A new guitar

A frangipani tree

The ability to surf and a surfboard

A new pair of black flats

A new pair of black skinnies



SO if any of that can be arranged, it would be greatly appreciated

:D kidding.

I know I am definately getting my hair done, (Damon has decided he is going to dye it red again like it was last year) and going to dinner I don't think I am doing much else, I'm too tired and busy to organise anything plus I don't really want a huge debacle over my birthday mum is working at a conference all day and night on the monday and tuesday anyway so something small is the way to go :)

No comments: