Monday, August 4, 2008

Hi, My name is...

(Yours truly!)

so it has come to my attention that I have not posted an "introduction" blog.
seeing as it is a bit late for that, here is a few facts about me

- I love anything french and plan to live in france one day
- I drink from 2-5 cups of tea a day
- I am a full-time dancer, mainly ballet and I dance 6 days a week
- clothes excite me
- gigs are my favourite past-time
- most people think I am older than I am, which is turning 17
- I am a saggitarius
- I have two dogs - toto and zoe and a pet chicken - audrey hepburn
- I have never been in a relationship, but I am not desperate to be in one
- I never finished school
- I am quite tall for a chick
- I am desperate need of a job, but time issues make it hard for a job

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hi :)
You've got a nice blog here, it's in my feeds list.

I don't drink that much tea, but I want to. My favourite is peppermint.

I'm a Sagittarius too, by an hour. I'm on the cusp, so I looked at a chart and it says Sagittarius starts at 9.30am on the 22nd of November, and I was born at 10.30 :)

Same with the relationship thing, if you don't include ten days in year nine (I don't!)

frankie. said...

awe why thankyou!
I'm very flattered :)

I've never tried peppermint tea! I will make it my mission to do so!

yay for saggies!

Anonymous said...

your chicken's name is awesome :D

also hello :) i just found your blog, it's lovely and i'm bookmarking it right now.