Sunday, June 29, 2008

dress or cake?



Okay let me just cut to the chase. I hate formal dresses.

Why on earth girls spend money on a poofy dress that looks like a cake, which they will never again wear is beyond me. And most of the dresses aren't even pretty anyway!
Today my mum, myself, and some friends and their mums went to a formal/bridal dress sale. It was intense. I honestly found two dresses I liked. And they were both simple, white and straight. Of course, my mother made me try on every ugly, rouched horrible dress she could find. Not even a hour had passed and I was stressed.

In the end, it was a battle of the dresses. There was one long white dress with black detailing and cut-outs, and one grey-blue dress which I wore in a fashion/hair parade the day before. The verdict? Both. Mum paid for one, I paid for the other. Don't ask me why, it was mum's idea. I dont know what I'm going to do with two dresses, but better to be safe than sorry I guess.

No comments: